Search for atmospheres
this world is circling a red dwarf but manage to still have life despite it being outside the outer edge of the habitable zone.It is a medium distance from its planet and still support life.This moon might have been much closer to its star but the orbit of the moon got bigger.It is likely because it has a red dwarf instead of a yellow dwarf and the orbit is weak for this world to be habitable.This might be a almost Neptune sized earth with not enough active volcanoes to turn it into a true Neptune like planet.
Comments for "Brown skies"
License details for "Brown skies"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Low Gong Hits by By Gezortenplotz www.freesound.org +)
- reverb birds by dj zentao from http://djzentao.bandcamp.com or http://www.myspace.com/djzentao +)
- Underwater Lava by George Vlad of alchemyaudio.wordpress.com +)
- Bass & Cello Drone by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Delayed Marimba by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Short Airy PAd by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license