Search for atmospheres
These sands are cold, but Khajiit feels warmness from your presence.
Camping in Anequina
A campsite on the Anequinan savanna, with nothing but a fire and your adventuring companions.
The northern regions of Elsweyr are dominated by badlands and desert, a climate of which has influenced the culture of the Anequina Khajiit massively. The 'kingdom' is little more than a collection of chiefdoms in loose cooperation, but all with a common goal of preserving said culture and protecting their lands.
Comments for "Camping in Anequina"
License details for "Camping in Anequina"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Moon and forest night sounds by Ambience +)
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- male tawny owls by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Desert wind1 by ERH from freesound.org +)
- Oud Music by http://www.freesound.org/people/xserra/ +)
- Crackling fire 1nk by sargetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license