Search for atmospheres
The Endless Steps of Galdr's Fell
Climbing Mount Galdr
Hours and hours of climbing through the snow and wind to reach the entrance and be greeted by the Ordo Artes Magicae. The pines are shaking, the outbursts of crows and owls are heard, and you're starting to wonder why you didn't test this feat in the Summer.
Comments for "Climbing Mount Galdr"
License details for "Climbing Mount Galdr"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tawny Owl in the Pyrenees by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Fine Snow on Roof by http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- wind howling by soundsnap.com *)
- Mountain Wind Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
*) Soundsnap.com license