Search for atmospheres
Fantasy Coastal City
Dalbran wasn’t quite what I’d expected of a trade port. The stone buildings were large, closely pressed together, split by roads and alleys paved from rounded cobblestone. Rats, as promised, skittered between feet, dancing along rain gutters. Vendor stalls weren’t organized, instead scattered up and down the main road, filled with all manner of people.
--The Thanatos Trilogy--
Comments for "Dalbran"
License details for "Dalbran"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dock creaking by Filipe Chagas from http://freesound.org +)
- Ocean Surf by GaryEdstrom on freeosund.org +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- ocean waves by KaiLietzke from www.freesound.com +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)