Search for atmospheres
Deep in the Caverns...
Dark Cave Soundscape
Down in a dark, damp cave you are utterly cut off from the outside world. Not a sound from above penetrates the caverns and, unless you brought your own light, there is nothing to see but blackness. But you CAN hear the structure of this cave by listening to the echoing pit-pats of dripping water. And if you're down there long enough, you may start to hear the breathing that emanates from the heart of the cave itself...
Comments for "Dark Cave Soundscape"
License details for "Dark Cave Soundscape"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dark Ambience by PatrickLieberkind (freesound.org) +)
- Cave ambience by Robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave Drip by RoscoeToon from http://freesound.org +)
- water dripping var.2 reverb by soundsnap.com *)
- Water Drips Echo (More Echo) by Torgeirr +)
- Water Cinematic Sound design by Uzbazur345 +)
*) Soundsnap.com license