Search for atmospheres
To help cause immersion
As a writer of a fantasy story, I tend to like to immerse myself in the atmosphere my characters live. Listening to the fire crackle, the wind blue through the mouth of a cave, or hearing ominous roars in the distance, it really sets the mood.
Comments for "Dragon's Lair"
License details for "Dragon's Lair"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- Beast Growl by https://www.freesound.org/people/Jaylew1987/ +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave ambience by Robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)