Search for atmospheres
At the edge of Echo Lake, MDI
Echo Lake, Maine
You stand at the edge of the lake, surrounded by thick, coniferous forest. The sun is setting, and the sky is filling with vivid oranges and pinks. There is a sliver of purple on the horizon, bringing nighttime with it. The birds are still busy, and the lake is calm. Every once in awhile, you hear a rustling sound on the ground near you- some kind of small animal is crawling through the grass. The air is clean and smells of pine, and woodsmoke, likely from one of the cabins nearby.
Comments for "Echo Lake, Maine"
License details for "Echo Lake, Maine"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Common Crane by Atmowav from http://freesound.org +)
- woodland ambience by ecfike on freesound.org +)
- Lake with birds by freesound.org +)
- Animal steps on grass by https://www.freesound.org/people/superEGsonic/ +)
- Acorn Woodpecker Call by izzybel +)
- Windchimes by Preston Stegall +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Common Loon by www.naturebits.org +)