Search for atmospheres
A Cave With The Crows
In A Crow's Cave
It's ending here. Everything that you thought mattered to you, the love of your life, it's all ending. She's dying, slowly fading, and she's very nearly gone. Having loved caves all her life, you take your girlfriend to a cave deep in the woods, a beautiful little cavern. Crows caw, and you let loose the sobs that you had been holding in. Crows. They have always been your spirit animal, the bird you connect most with, and here they are, cawing to you and your girlfriend in her last moments alive. Taking up a guitar that she insisted you bring, you slowly start to strum out her favourite song, still crying softly. It's peaceful here, so peaceful and beautiful, and you hope that her final breaths are a good one.
Comments for "In A Crow's Cave"
License details for "In A Crow's Cave"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- crows_long by blimp66 +)
- Bulbastre Sobbing Woman by Bulbastre at freesound.org +)
- Slow Breathing by Free Sound +)
- crow call by Freesound.org +)
- Cave Dripping Water* by http://freesound.org +)
- Goblin Cave by https://tabletopaudio.com/ +)
- annie's song - june by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRBcxdR1tec +)
- campfire by plingativator from freesound.org +)