Search for atmospheres
The Cottage of Arndis
Last Cottage In The Village
Sounds from the cottage of Arndis, a witch. Arndis lives on the edge of the village and the edge of the wilderness and the edge of reality. She drinks tea, keeps a nature journal and book of spells, and dispenses herbal remedies and gives wise counsel.
Comments for "Last Cottage In The Village"
License details for "Last Cottage In The Village"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quill Scribble by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- fire cracking by dobroide +)
- Pouring tea by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- burmese cat purr by sphion from http://freesound.org +)
- Pigeon coo by Squashy +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license