Search for atmospheres
The stars are sharp in the desert sky, glittering nettles dusting a blanket of navy and indigo; the last traces of peach line the mountains on the horizon. Dinner will begin soon, as everyone settles into aging beach chairs around the fire pit. Once in a while, a plane leaves a smoky line overhead. Small animals skitter and slip through the brush, startled by errant laughter. The planet's pulse is loudest here.
Comments for "Polaris Camp"
License details for "Polaris Camp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Plane Flyby by a_mcarthur from freesound.org +)
- Footsteps - desert sand by https://freesound.org/people/pan14/sounds/388289/ +)
- Owl Hoot by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- drinking from bottle by jlcwoodhead from http://freesound.org +)
- talking and laughing by PlusMinusZero from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Coyote Howls by Soundboard +)
- Brown Noise Sample by Torgeirr +)