Search for atmospheres
This Is Not The End
This atmosphere goes with the book I read because in the book it was on the beach and having to deal with jumping from a cliff into the ocean. It took place on a beach and also in a jeep. The tone of Will in the story is confident, casual, earnest, and innocent at the same time. The tone of Penny is really nervous, scared, and is also kind of sassy but curious. Penny feels this way because in the story she doesn't want to jump off the cliff into the ocean because she does not want to die. Will feels like the way he does because he is confident in jumping into the ocean and doesn't fear it at all. A girl named Lake thats 17 got into a crash and is a survivor of a car crash that killed her best friend and her friend's boyfriend. The theme of this book is how Lake has ressurection for killing her best friend and her friend's boyfriend. The mood of Lake felt guilty and she faces an impossible choice now about and her best friend is now lost forever.
Comments for "Romantic"
License details for "Romantic"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- steps on sand by By Azure from www.freesound.org +)
- Umbrella flapping in the wind by By BenBonCan from www.freesound.org +)
- Kids playing by By Corsica from www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls background by By Inchadney - www.freesound.org +)
- Lifeguard whistle by By Tommon from www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license