Search for atmospheres
On a ship, at sea, during a storm
Storm at Sea
You're on a ship in the middle of nowhere, on your way to a hidden treasure, like any good pirate, when a violent storm falls upon you and forces you to battle for your life with the rest of the crew, or at least, those who are still alive.
Comments for "Storm at Sea"
License details for "Storm at Sea"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crowd Shouting by DickBlox from http://freesound.org +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- SIO_Rain Large Drops by Jeffrey A. Nystuen, Applied Physics Laboratory, University of Washington.http://www.dosits.org/galle +)
- Small crowd panic by JohnsonBrandEditing from http://freesound.org +)
- Dry Thunder3 by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Heavy rain by nebeto +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- 5 minutes of pirate ship sound by salty sam +)