Search for atmospheres
a locker, belonging to the one formerly known as davy jones
once upon a time, a mortal man took up a mantle of the ocean itself. for many years, he acted as the right hand of the very sea, protecting those who live beneath the waves. in being filled with the might of the ocean, mortality evaded him. when the time came for him to relinquish the mantle, he instead clung to its power; and in doing so, the man lost everything that he had held dear, both on land and in the water. now, after having spent centuries within the grip of the ocean, he can no longer be called a man. his mind waterlogged, his form monstrous, he sleeps in a cavern deep within the belly of the sea, awaiting one who will sing a waking-song and unleash his destroying sea-self upon whatever creature they deem sufficiently unfortunate.
Comments for "underwater cave"
License details for "underwater cave"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cthulhu growl by cylon8472 from https://freesound.org +)
- Creepy Ambiance by freesound.org +)
- Underwater rockslide by freesound.org +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Space Steam by Karl Welty at Cloverfield Audio Production +)
- Cave Waves by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave Drip by RoscoeToon from http://freesound.org +)
- Underwater by yosarrian from http://freesound.org +)