Search for atmospheres
a summer night in Michigan
It's always a surprise how dark the sky is away from the city lights. Time measured not by hours and minutes but by burnt logs. You drift off peacefully in the place between the forest and the lake. Water, smoke, and trees each breath smells like home.
Comments for "Up North"
License details for "Up North"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Wind Blowing by freesoundef from http://youtube.com +)
- Soft Crickets by http://freesound.org +)
- Dogs Barking (distant) by ivolipa (http://www.freesound.org/people/ivolipa/) +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license