Search for atmospheres
you can't quite make it out - is this westworld?
What's going on here?
first inviting, then a little mysterious. you're drawn in to figure out the collage of sounds, then they also put you in a focused trance where you blaze through what you know needs to get done, but you'd rather not do it (today).
power this badboy up, and maybe you'll get that bs done and get back to what you want to do without any busy work hanging over your head.
props - drums on a riverside(uttor) --- try the 50hz Bass is on and off of crossfade
Comments for "What's going on here?"
License details for "What's going on here?"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Monk throat singing by By Djgriffin www.freesound.org +)
- Congas phrase by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Creek by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- Tattoo gun by DarkDeej +)
- Oriental Percussion by DjGriffin - www.freesound.org +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- 50hz Bass by http://freesound.org +)
- Didgeridoo by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)